"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting Ready for School


glitter-graphics.com

Like many of you, I am trying to get scheduling and curriculum in order. I have noticed that some of the shipping has been aweful, in some cases as much as what I have bought. The price of gas is so crazy and has causes shipping to be high. This company is offering free shipping with the purchase of $29.00 or more and no sales tax. The company is love to learn.
Rainbow Resource, they offer free shipping after $150.00 in sales. Rainbow Resource is a huge company and they have alot of products that you can choose from. Most of the time I can get all of my school supplies through them. Another company that offers free shipping is Dover Publication, if you buy $50.00 worth of items.
I would just look around and check out all of the different sites, if anything try to order all of your items off the same site. It may be cheaper that way. I also suggest using your local library, I am going to do that this year. I plan on putting library day in our schedule. And again, if there is a company that you use and would like to share, please let me know. I am always looking for fresh websites that I can share.


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: