"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Incredible Websites!



I was actually looking for curriculum for my parenting class that I host on Tuesday nights. I volunteer at the local Pregnancy Center in our town. I found two sites that I really encourage you to look at. Education.com is an awesome site, it has articles on discipline and different grades. It also has a test to show your childrens learning style. Wonderful site. Another site that I stumbled upon, is a website for homeschoolers, lots of information for you and your children. Another great site was Homeschool Advisors, they had alot of information on their site. I hope that you check out these sites and find information that you need. God bless all of you.

I would like to thank Karen at karenwhimsy.com for all the beautiful victorian pictures. Please go check her site out. Have a great day.

No comments: