"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Grading, UGH!


glitter-graphics.com

For years, I have not graded my children because, I did not know how or I was not sure on how to grade. Yesterday, I went to a seminar by my homeschool supervisior. She taught our group from a book call "Making The Grade." It was an awesome seminar and I learned so much about grades. I highly advice you to check out this website. The book is by Lesha Myers, she compares the grades with the bible. You have to check out the book, I am going to start planning my school year here within the couple of days. I am really excited. Lesha suggest that you plan your school days and then start the grading process. If you have any questions about homeschool, please me @ tanya_rss@yahoo.com, I hope that I can help. Have a great planning.

No comments: