"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Online Games





Our family has always been one with computers or with devices, up to date items. I believe that there are alot of jobs out there that have fast pased technology. That is why my husband and I let the kids spent surpervised time on the computer. I love all the websites with educational games on them. I do not let my children spend idal time on the computer, that is when they start going to sites they do not need to be on. I hope that next year I can plan on some computer time for each child. For now, they spend some personnal time on the computer. I have added some more sites to the "online game" catagory. I hope that you will check out some of these site. For personnal opinion, I do not encourage that you use the computer as a baby sitter, which I know alot of you feel the same way I do. But, there is alot of resources out there that can encourage and support the subjects that you are teaching your children. I hope that you will look into it and let the sites speak for themselves. Have a great day and summer, Tanya

No comments: