"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Handiwork


This cross stitch is from Sew Inspirations.

I really like the fact that Charlotte Mason did handiwork. I never thought of it with my children. Both of my kids are hands on, so handiwork is really awesome. I am not sure what kind of handiwork you like, I love cross stitching and I really want to teach my daughter. I went to hopechestlegacy last night and Rebekah offers a step by step guide to cross stitchen for your kids. All you have to do is e-mail Rebekah and get permission to use the lesson. I did it and she replied within minutes. Here are some other sites that I really loved. Teaching kids to cross stitch, dltk, sew inspiration, daisy design,and a wonderful blog from Becky. If you would like to see a list of handiwork go to Ambleside online.
This is also from Sew Inspirations.

No comments: