"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Music



My son just got this guitar. He bought it with his own money. He is really catching on to the guitar. Our daughter is learning the recorder. I would like to show her the clarinet and the saxaphone. But lately she has wanted to play the drums. I guess we will see. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful summer.



Now is a really good time to think about music or arts. I know that you can duel enroll your child and have them learn through the school. There are wonderful curriculms that you can get to help the child, here are a couple of catalogs that have music, Rainbow Resourceand CBD website

I love music, I played the clarinet in Middle school and some of High School. I really think that it is import for my children to be able to express themself. I want them to have other oppertunities besides workbook work. Summer is always a wonderful time to search for the fall year. And fall will be just around the corner. Happy Searching.

No comments: