"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Like to Get to Know You



Hello, my name is Tanya. I would like to extend a hand of thanks for coming to this blog. I was wondering, if you would please introduce yourself. I would also like to hear about your daily homeschool or products that you use. I find Homeschooling so interesting and everyone has such a wonderful way of doing it. If you are not comfortable commenting, you can go to rosstanya@hotmail.com to talk more and privately. I also have a wonderful friend who has a blog on one income families and frugal living. You can get there from here. Can not wait to here from you. God bless all of you from Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my Rambling Rose blog (http://jamiescottage.wordpress.com)!
I also have another blog where I talk more about homeschooling and my life in general, so please visit me there, too!