"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Journey's

I was talking to a friend today, I had not seen her since January. While we were talking I was reminded about who I was in January. Oh, I knew the Lord. But my relationship with the Lord is so strong. I am really looking at the Lord with such a different view. I guess I always thought that no matter how hard I tried to obey God, he would not be satisfied with me. But this is not true. When Jesus sacrificed himself, he accomplished more then I could ever know. Like for instance, last month I was in the hospital. I have been really struggling with overeating and food addications. Well, as I was laying in the hospital bed, I started crying out to the Lord. I felt that I needed to just humble myself and let Jesus in. I spoke in the spirit and I started looking at Jesus with love and wanting peace. At that moment, I really believe that Jesus set me free. He delievered me from overeating, drinking soda and bindging. I have been out of the hospital now for a month and I feel great. I have walked alot, worked with weights and I am not over eating or bindging. I have had one soda and I do not even desire sweets. See, when Jesus died on the cross, he died for more than forgiveness, sacrific or healing. He died for peace, joy and love that I need to show every day. Telling people about him and living a life of his. If I can not do the will of God, how can I tell people about Him. God is more. 1 Cornthians 9:27 tells us that we must put out bodies into subjection, or we will not be good witness. Examine your life every day and release it to God.

No comments: