"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rain

I was laying in bed early this morning and listened to the thunder rolling in. I really enjoy this time. I love thunderstorms and the rain. The rain always reminds me of growing up in Washington State. I love the smell of rain and the sound of it on the windows. So, as I was laying there listening to the silence in the house, but the pattern of rain hitting the window, I started thinking about God and rain. First of all, God created rain(Genesis1:6-7,Genesis6). Then He uses rain as an analogy of blessings and righteousness(Hosea 10:12 and Heb 6:7 ). I feel so comforted that God will bless us, especially when we yield(Lev 26:4) and let the rain of God falls upon us. He also uses rain as a use of the miracles(1 Kings 18:17-46, James 5:17-18) that He does to prove his power and His love. So, the next time you hear the rain, listen to it and feel blessed by what God can use.

Jeremiah 5:24 "Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest."

No comments: