"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Words

I have really heard lots of sermons on the "way that I speak, will be the way that I live". At first, I thought this was really ridiculous. So, I put it to the test, and sure enough it is true. Not only is it true in the world, but God has alot to say about our words. Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good for the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearer." The words that we say every day should be uplifting and loving. If we are always complaining, that will be the life we live. I am choosing to be more uplifting. See, we are to encourage and love one another. I really do not want to be a downer. Up lift your words and the Lord will show us a blessed life. Look up the word, "word" in the concordance and you will see lots of them. God even said in Jeremiah 1:9 "Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth, and the Lord said unto me, behold, I have put my words in thy mouth." Proverbs 18:21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit there of." Well, that just clinches it, I am going to be more up beat and loving, encouraging my family and friends to be more love and not turned down. God is good and He loves me.

No comments: