"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Years go By fast

I was looking at my blog and I realized it had been a while since I made an entry. Time is going really fast, before I will know it Christmas and the New Year will be here. I started thinking about when I was a child. My mother loved Christmas. She was lighting candles and playing Christmas music in September. This was a great way to tease my sister and myself. We would ask over and over again how close Christmas was. Of course, it was three months away and it seemed like forever. Now, I look at September and panic if I have enough time to get everything done. Oh, those were the days. I remember them like they were yesterday. Well, now my kids ask "How long is it till Christmas?" And of course we count the days. But I am happy to say, I do not start Christmas music till after Thanksgiving. Tanya

No comments: