"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Gods direction

I do not have much time to share this, but this is grand. This weekend Jeff, the kids, the grandparents and I drove to Iowa City to celebrate Fall birthdays. Well the weekend was really good to begin with. But the most exciting moment was Sunday. All of us from Red oak, wanted to share with the Iowa City Folks about our home church. All of sat down together and started reading from Genesis 15. When we finished with one chapter mind you, questions started to rumble. We had a wonderful conversation about God. Then my niece shared somethings that she was really struggling with and she really felt some guilt. We talked to her about having authority over Satan and I suggested that we pray over her. As I prayed , Jeff and his mother prayed in the spirit. When we were done, there was not a dry eye in the place and we all felt something, because there were amens and hallelujahs all over. I tell you the spirit will meet you were you are. Read the word and pray for wisdom and knowledge. I believe God directed this family in a whole new way. Amen

No comments: