"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Would You Like To Meet My Friend?

Every day, I sit and ponder about what in the heck am I going to type about tonight. Then I sit in front of the computer and look at the screen and type different titles. I have even gotten half way throught a paragraph and end up erasing the whole thing. So, tonight as I am sitting in front of the computer I started the same old rift. I realized that I love my son and daughter and they make my heart leap with joy. So, I can share about them. But they are not the ones who got me to this point of my life, God has. He has pulled me from lowest of pits and set me on solid ground. I can remember so many years ago, of thinking about walking away from my husband and children, feeling like I was trapped and I had no escape. I wanted to run for ever and not look back. But I walked into this church and my whold life flooded and flopped upside down and this way and that. I could not get enough of this God. He was showing me things that I thought I would never see or even want to change. Like being a mother, I was not a good one. I did not have a good one, I deceided that I was going to be a good one for my kids and love them more than I had felt loved. I was even asked by my husband to Homeschool, why do that I replied. I could not believe it. But the Lord changed my heart and I did it. I would not have it any other way. I love my kids and I love my husband. I do know that I still struggle through things and I need God more than ever. He has given me a changed and repented heart. I want you to know about my friend. Once you meet Him, he will change your life! Are you ready?

No comments: