"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A long Road To Peace and Joy

Well, it has been a long road, but I am back. It is funny how you go through a trial and everything else gets put on the back burner. This summer has been a long one. Our teenager went to Oklahoma for a week and my baby went to camp for the first time. Talk about struggles, I really had a hard time letter her go. Do not get me wrong, if she was going with family, I would of been okay with it. But she went to another state. I really pulled in God for this trial. But, she made it through. In fact, when I asked her how camp was, her reply to me was, "I cried at least three nights and I got sick. So this is where I make my move, "So are you saying that you did not have fun and you do not want to go back?" " No I did not mean that, I want to go back." she replied. I had really hoped that she would not want to go back. But, life goes on and so does your children. My teenager will be 16 this year, I can remember when he was a tiny baby. Which has been making me think how short of a time I will have him at home. But anyways, this summer has been really a trial for me. A good friend moved away and there was a lot of surgeries in our family. I have also realized that I need to be a structured person. If I do not have a structure I wander around aimlessly. So, I was glad to start home school again. I am so amazed with my children, I thought that we would have to do a lot of review, but they picked up where they left off. I feel so blessed by my children and my husband. I am really seeing God's work in my heart, I have done a lot of praying and spending time in the word. Through it all I see my place as my husband's wife. I am the keeper of the home. I will do this ministry with a grateful heart and have joy. So, through this trial came peace and joy. And that is what a christians life is all about.

No comments: