"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Children

Today we had another fun filled day with homeschool. My daughter and I did home education, we made cinnamon rolls. I really believe God has changed my heart. A couple of months ago, I tried to show my daughter how to make something and all I did was get so frusterated with her. But today was different. I had so much fun with her, she was patient and she listened to every direction. She had fun, and so did I. And the cinnamon rolls were wonderful. Both my children have in the past been slow learners. This year they both are working very hard and they have brought themselves up. I do believe this change has also helped because I have changed the way that I have been talking to both of them. Over the summer, I tried to uplift them, telling them both that I have been proud of both of them, that God has a wonderful ministry for them. That they are handsome or beautiful. They have both shown some wonderful growth. I am so excited to see what this year produces in both of them. My son is even mentioned college a few times, this is news to me. I am so proud of both of them and I am so blessed to see their fruit bloom. It is an experience that I am so thankful that God laid on my husband's heart. If God is laying homeschool on your heart, heed the direction. You will be blessed.

No comments: