"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19th, 2007

I started this journal entry today. I started to type some great sermons, but I was becoming over whelmed so I just left it alone. I realized that being so worked up or worried is not adding anything interesting to my life. I have noticed that sometimes I can be so relaxed that I put my self to sleep and other times I am so worked up that I feel like I am going to burst. The constant in my life is Jesus, praise Him. I really believe that if it had not been for my Lord, I would of been somewhere in the world wandering aimlessly looking for something. Jesus balances me, He disciplines me and he gives me goals to look for. I really believe to this day that Jeff is a gift from Jesus. A girl from Washington State meeting a guy from Iowa. How awesome is that. I am also convinced that booth of our children are from Jesus. At the time we knew of Jesus, but we were not serving Him, now I know different. Jesus will get you through so much, he will take pain, bitterness, financial strain etc from you, all I have to do is ask or give it to Him. He loves me and He has a master plan for us here, I am going to wait on Him. I have recently realized that the mouth and tongue can get you into so much trouble. I have chosen today to be more positive and serve the Lord in a positive and uplifting way. I am going to praise Him in all my ways today and honor Him. Jeremiah 23:28 "The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my words faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord."

No comments: