"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Revelation

I really believe that the Lord has some major changes in our life. The year 2007 is going to be a pinnacle year. I am going to let my lite shine. I have heard Kenneth Copeland state that this is the year for the "open door." Another minister stated that this is the year that God will answer our questions and manifest confessed prayers. But as I seek the Lord, I see old habit forming. I am really going to go to the Lord and seek Him for the guidance that I need. I have also had revelation of my role as a mother, I have two wonderful children. Luke is so funny, I laugh sometimes and scold him about his actions or comments. I also find myself being Little harder on our daughter. I really never knew what imaginations were until I had Luke and Melanie. They are fantastic with their imaginations and the way they play. It is amazing to me. I really hope that God will direct the ways that I look at Luke and Melanie. I seek more love, joy, peace, patients, gentleness and kindness for them. God will do it, he will show me. Seek the spirit and he will guide.

No comments: