"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A new link



My son and I have been looking over his assignments and he is not feeling challenged enough. So, I have been praying about this and lo and bohold this catalog showed up in my mail. It is called R&D Educational Center. I looked through the catalog and came across an awesome history curriculum. I really am excited about it. So, I went on the website and they even have samples that you can look at. www.rdeducation.com. You have to check it out. All of the curriculum is creation minded, and they have alot of books on patriotism. Go and check it out, it is worth it. Tanya

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya! I hope you are well and I also hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Robin