"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Tanya. I have been a homeschool mom for sometime. My husband is the one who wanted me to homeschool. At first I resisted and then I put it in God's hands. He lead us to make the final decision. I would never go back to public school. My two children have grown and flurished, they are free and full of imagination. This blog used to be a personnal one, I moved and I did not want this one to go to waste. So, I am going to make this my homeschool one. I will post homeschool sites and articles on homeschool. I also will anounce other happenings that I find important to know. Keep you eyes open for different post and please check out my other blog at www.biynah.wordpress.com. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy. Tanya

No comments: