"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good afternoon, I thought I would post some blog sites that I have stubbled on. I have been tweeting on Twitter and found some fellow home school moms. I would like to share their sites with you. Here is an awesome English site, on this site, there is eight rules to english, diagraming sentences and why you should teach poetry. Another site that I stubbled on is for mom's teaching children with special needs it is called, home school calling. ADD, Autisim, and other needs should look at this site. I even think I could pull off of this site for my hands on kids. This next site is called Trivium pursuit, it is for families who are teaching classic home schooling through Christ. Great site with lots of helps and information. One last site and this one is more geared for mom's, This is called Home school Lounge. You have to sign up if you want more of the site and they will have to appove you. But it is a good site with lots of encouragment and information for you.

5 comments:

smplcv said...

Hello Ross, wonderful site..this is my first visit. My kids would love this. thanks for sharing the Home school Lounge link with me..have bookmarked


Teaching Assistant CV

Washable cloth nappies said...

Home schooling has to be one of the toughest things to do well. Not just in terms of what you teach but also keeping them motivated and not being in a classroom environment. Great work if you can achieve it.

Poland World said...

Hi! I come from the Polish, the average country in Europe. Do you know anything about Polish? If you do not invite you to my blog:) Cheers!

chelsea said...

This is really a brilliant post! Very interesting!

Windows Server 2008 | Website Marketing Service

Hadil said...

Thanks