"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
Hello, welcome to my homeschool blog. There is a lot of information in the margins. I have looked at one or more of the products or did some time on the sites. There is alot of information and sites to set up an awesome homeschool for your children. So, grab a cup of tea and make yourself comfortable. I hope you find what you need. God bless you from the Ross Family.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Pamela's Prayer










If you are like my husband and I, you want the best for your children. Jeff and I have deceided that we want Luke and Melanie to grow up waiting for their future spouse. This even involves kissing that person. A couple of years ago, we found a great movie about that subject. It is a true story of a young lady named Pamela and her father. Her Father has prayed with since she was born and he has given her to God. He wants her to wait until she is married before she kisses any guy and so she will not be














lead to do other things with a boy. It is an awesome movie. The other night Melanie and I sat down and we watched the movie together. This brought up many conversations and Melanie was very intriged with it. I explained to her that a relationship with Jesus is more important than a relationship with a boy. God already had her husband picked out. I hope this helped her to see that God is the most important and not a boy. I ordered this video from Christian books distributors or CBD.com. It is only 8.99, I am not sure what shipping is. This is an awesome video for your kids or for neices and nephews, grand children, etc.
We sure like to watch it here. I hope all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving and I will be on and off the blog this season. If you have any question, please comment and I will be happy to help in any way I can. God bless you all From the Ross Family.





1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Tanya...I couldn't agree with you more on that subject! Kids these days are way too eager to grow up and do grown up things...

Good for you...I hope all is well with you and your family!

Blessings,
Robin